1. Description of Services - ConnectCast hosts various profiles, videos, live streams, pictures, blogs, polls, and quizzes (collectively the "Services"). You will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. ConnectCast disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any other client software. ConnectCast also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you. You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use the Services. ConnectCast reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
2. Proper Use - You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Services, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof. You agree that you will use the Services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws. You agree to abide by the ConnectCast Content Policy (See Connectcast Content Policy) and the rules and restrictions therein. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to the ConnectCast Content Policy, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. ConnectCast may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise the ConnectCast Content Policy at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Violation of any of the foregoing, including the ConnectCast Content Policy (See Connectcast Content Policy]), may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. ConnectCast reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Services in order to (a) determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or (b) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Much of the content of ConnectCast -- including the contents of specific postings -- is provided by and is the responsibility of the person or people who made such postings. ConnectCast merely provides access to such content as a service to you. ConnectCast does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted via the Services will be at your own risk.
3. General Practices Regarding Use and Storage - You agree that ConnectCast has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services. ConnectCast retains the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
4. Content of the Services - ConnectCast takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does ConnectCast have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. ConnectCast reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Services, such as content that violates the terms of this Agreement. ConnectCast also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of ConnectCast, its users and the public. ConnectCast will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
5. Intellectual Property Rights - ConnectCast Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that ConnectCast owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including all intellectual property rights (the " ConnectCast Rights"). ConnectCast Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Services. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Services. As described immediately below, ConnectCast Rights do not include third-party content used as part of the Services, including the content of communications appearing on the Services. Your Intellectual Property Rights. ConnectCast claims no ownership or control over any Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through ConnectCast services. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any Content you submit, post or display on or through ConnectCast services and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through ConnectCast services which are intended to be available to the members of the public, you grant ConnectCast a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and distribute such Content on ConnectCast services for the purpose of displaying and distributing ConnectCast services. ConnectCast furthermore reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any Content in its sole discretion. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any content submitted.
6. No Resale of the Services - Unless expressly authorized in writing by ConnectCast, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any portion of the Services, (b) use of the Services, or (c) access to the Services.
7. Representations and Warranties - You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to ConnectCast to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
8. Termination Suspension - ConnectCast may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system for some time for back-up purposes. Sections 2, 4-6, and 9 - 13 of the Agreement, along with applicable provisions of the general Terms of Services (including the section regarding limitation of liability), shall survive expiration or termination.
9. Indemnification - You agree to hold harmless, indemnify and defend ConnectCast, and its officers, agents, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Services, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, ConnectCast will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
10. Entire Agreement - This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and ConnectCast and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and ConnectCast. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other ConnectCast services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
11. Waiver and Severability of Terms - The failure of ConnectCast to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Services shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Services is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Services remain in full force and effect.
12. Statute of Limitations - You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising of or related to use of ConnectCast services or the Terms of Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
13. Choice of Law Jurisdiction - Forum. These Terms of Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in Indiana and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
14. Copyright Information - It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on the Services, please refer to www.dmca.com for information on how to file or respond to a notice of infringement.
15. Amendments - This policy may be updated or amended at any time.
ConnectCast Interactive Content PolicyThanks for taking part in ConnectCast Interactive services. To ensure the best possible experience for all of ConnectCast community, please refer to, accept and respect our rules and guidelines for participation. If you do not agree with our rules and guidelines, please do not use this service. By joining and using ConnectCast, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines as set forth hereunder and hereby enter into an agreement with ConnectCast with respect thereto as set forth herein. You also agree to reserve discussions and activities to topics best suited to this medium. This is a great medium with which to network your fellow ConnectCast members, benefit from their experience, participate in an ongoing conversation and exchange resources. Questions about ConnectCast Interactive Services should be directed to Connectcast00@gmail.com. Technical questions should be directed to Connectcast00@gmail.com . These rules and guidelines apply to all users of our service, including users who are also contributors of content to this service. “Content” includes, without limitation, all of the audio and visual materials and features that may be viewed, heard and/or accessed through our service. Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important rules and guidelines. If you have questions, contact Connectcast00@gmail.com. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, ConnectCast reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to ConnectCast Interactive services for members who violate these rules and guidelines which, when accepted by you, constitute an agreement between us.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
I. Community Etiquette.
- All participation in ConnectCast Interactive services should demonstrate integrity, respect, mutual support, and professional excellence.
- Do not attack others. The discussions are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Use caution when discussing products, commercial markets and/or individuals. Information posted is subject to privacy, publicity, defamation and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, demeaning, pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, dangerous, infringing or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- The use of Connectcast Interactive is subject to, among other things, the disclaimer and legal rules below, including, without limitation, rules related to copyright ownership of information and content posted.
- Remember that ConnectCast does not prohibit its service users from reproducing postings.
- Threats or personal attacks against any member of the ConnectCast community, any employee of ConnectCast or anyone else, is strictly prohibited.
- Postings which contain overt sexual content, overly graphic, disturbing, obscene or offensive material, or material that would violate the law if published on this site are strictly prohibited.
- Offensive or demeaning language targeting specific ethnic or racial groups is not tolerated and never permitted.
- ConnectCast reserves the right to determine whether posted content violates its Rules and Guidelines and ConnectCast may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such content and/or terminate a user’s account for submitting material that is in violation of ConnectCast Rules and Guidelines.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals--not as a posting.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the community,” through the discussion section. Instead, send a message to Connectcast00@gmail.com requesting to be removed.
II. Additional Rules, Guidelines and Notices Regarding Postings.Opinions, advice, statements, expressions, offers, links, materials, content and other information (together "Postings") are created, generated, communicated, shared and transmitted by participants in the ConnectCast Interactive services. The Postings do not necessarily reflect the views, policies or opinions of ConnectCast. ConnectCast is not responsible for the content of any Postings. No Postings are endorsed, adopted, or published by ConnectCast unless explicitly stated otherwise by one of ConnectCast authorized agents acting in an official capacity. ConnectCast has no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, or delete Postings generated by participants in ConnectCast Interactive services, such as discussion boards or chat rooms, but ConnectCast reserves the right to do so and to remove any Postings that do not comply with our Rules and Guidelines or are otherwise harmful, inaccurate or objectionable in ConnectCast sole reasonable judgment. ConnectCast is not obligated to broadcast, display, publish, transmit, disseminate or distribute any Posting or content submitted or uploaded by a user of the ConnectCast website. Postings and/or content will not be returned by ConnectCast following submission. ConnectCast is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing Postings that fail to comply with the Rules and Guidelines and any such failure or delay does not constitute a waiver of ConnectCast rights to remove such content at any time.
III. Express Licenses, Obligations and Restrictions Applying to Postings:You take and accept sole and personal responsibility and ultimate liability for the content of your Postings including, without limitation, uploaded content and comments. You affirm, warrant and represent that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use, share, distribute, transmit and publish the content contained in your Postings and you hereby license to ConnectCast all patent, trademark, trade secret copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content for reproduction, publication, distribution and display on ConnectCast. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ConnectCast, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, and agents from and against any and all claims, proceedings damages, obligations, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) relating to and/or arising out of (i) your use of the ConnectCast service, (ii) any acts or omissions by you, (iii) materials or information generated and or transmitted and/or posted by you in connection with the ConnectCast Interactive service, (iv) your violation of our rules and guidelines, and/or (v) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy right . This indemnification obligation will survive your use of the ConnectCast service. By submitting content and Postings to ConnectCast, you grant ConnectCast the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, irrevocable, unrestricted and unlimited license and right to reproduce, license, distribute, publicly display, perform, adapt, translate, and modify your Postings in whole or in part in any form and media now known or later developed, including, without limitation , in connection with the marketing and promotion of ConnectCast. You also grant each ConnectCast user a non-exclusive license to access your Postings and content through ConnectCast and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Postings and content as permitted through the functionality of ConnectCast and these rules and guidelines. You will not use the ConnectCast Interactive services to send chain letters, unsolicited advertising, or any other junk, bulk mail or SPAM. You will not impersonate any other ConnectCast Interactive services user or entity. You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, files, code or other materials that are unlawful, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or that are arguably threatening, abusive, or harassing in any way including, without limitation, on the basis of an individual’s (or group of individuals’) religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic. You will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information, files, code or other materials that contain viruses or are able to disrupt or damage ConnectCast or ConnectCast Interactive service members’ software, hardware or equipment. You will never use another person’s ConnectCast account without permission. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information related to ConnectCast users for any purpose and you agree not to use the communication services provided by ConnectCast for any commercial solicitation purposes. You acknowledge that your Postings are non-confidential and any ideas, inventions, or expertise disclosed in them will be available to the public. You represent and warrant that your Postings will not violate another entity’s or person’s personal or proprietary rights including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right to privacy or publicity. You acknowledge and agree that ConnectCast has the right to delete any and all Postings that are unlawful or violate ConnectCast Rules and Guidelines, which are subject to change from time to time, , for any reason , without notification and to ban or restrict ConnectCast Interactive service users for repeat violations of those Rules and Guidelines. You agree to comply with all applicable laws relating to your use of the website and your Postings. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to accept and adhere to the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these rules and guidelines. You also affirm that you are over the age of 13 as the ConnectCast service is not intended for children under 13. If ConnectCast becomes aware of content submitted or posted a person under the age of 13, such content will be removed. The content, service marks, trademarks and logos used by ConnectCast on the website are the sole and exclusive property of ConnectCast and may not be used by you without our express written permission.
IV. Rights - Ownership, Respect and Takedown.ConnectCast respects the personal and property rights of others including, without limitation, rights of privacy, publicity, trademark and copyright and reserves the right to remove any content that does not similarly acknowledge and respect these rights. You may not post content that includes material or implicates rights that are owned or controlled by third parties (i.e., people or entities other than you), without the express written consent and permission of those parties. By way of example, this means that you should not post any content that you did not create (such as music that was not written or performed by you, video or visual or audiovisual content created by others, photographs taken by someone other than you, illustrations created by other people, text written by someone else etc.) You should also not include any image of a person or use a person’s name without that person’s knowledge and written consent. By posting content, you are confirming, warranting and representing that the content is original to you and that you own all rights, title and interest in that content, and all materials therein and components thereof, including all copyrights therein and thereto, throughout the world and that you have all necessary rights to upload that content to our site. Be advised that ConnectCast complies with and adheres to the dictates and rules of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws and will promptly remove unauthorized or infringing content when we are properly notified thereof without prior notice to the party who posted the allegedly infringing material. By posting content, you also affirm that the exhibition or use of such content will not violate any agreement or understanding in place with another party and that the content does not violate any law, rule, or regulation of any governmental entity or authority and is not subject to any obligation of confidentiality or non-disclosure. You may not post other people’s personal information such as phone numbers, email addresses, home or work addresses, places of employment, schools, credit card numbers and/or any other personally identifying information. ConnectCast will suspend accounts that violate other people’s privacy. Postings and content provided on the ConnectCast website may be accessed for your information and personal use as permitted on the website and under these rules and guidelines. Such Postings and content may not be downloaded unless ConnectCast specifically provides that functionality and you will not coy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, exhibit, publish, sell, license or otherwise exploit any Postings and/or content that was not created and originally posted by you for any reason or purpose without the prior written consent of ConnectCast and the respective parties who own or control such content and Postings. You will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security features or features that are intended to prevent, limit or restrict copying or distribution of content or Postings that are not your property. Repeat infringers will be denied access to ConnectCast . DMCA Notice: If you believe that a Posting infringes your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing us with the following information in writing (see USC 512(c)(3) for further detail): (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the party claiming that an exclusive right has been infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work that has been allegedly infringed; (iii) identification of the alleged infringing material that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information that will direct the service provider to the material on the website; (iv) your contact information; (v) a statement of your good faith belief that proper permission to use the copyrighted work has not been obtained and is not otherwise permissible as a matter of law; (vi) a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, under penalty of perjury and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the party that owns or controls the right that is allegedly being infringed. ConnectCast designated agent for receiving such notifications of claimed infringement is _______________(“DMCA Agent”). You acknowledge that your failure to comply with all of the requirements of this DMCA notice may invalidate such notice. Note that any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Information provided in the DMCA notice may be forwarded to the party who furnished the allegedly infringing content. DMCA notifications may be retracted and ConnectCast will honor such retractions received from the party who originally claimed infringement provided that such retractions include an explicit statement of retraction and an actual or electronic signature from the party who originally alleged infringement. DMCA Counter-Notice: If you believe that the removal of a Posting (or denial of access to a Posting) is in error because such Posting does not violate the copyright interests of a third party, or that you have the necessary permission from the proper copyright owner or party controlling such copyright, or your use is permissible by law, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the DMCA Agent: (i) your physical or electronic signature; (ii) identification of the content that you believe was removed (or to which access was denied) in error and the location of such content prior to remover or access denial; (iii) a statement of your good faith belief that the Posting and/or content was removed in error or due to misidentification; and (iv) your contact information and a statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Indiana and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by ConnectCast, such counter-notice may be provided to the original complaining party informing that party that ConnectCast may replace the removed Posting and/or content or cease disabling it in 10 business days unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the alleged infringer. If you are not sure if your Posting violates the copyright interests of third parties, it is recommended that you contact an attorney before filing a DMCA Counter-Notice which may lead to legal proceedings being filed against you by the party alleging infringement. Takedown: Anytime that ConnectCast receives a proper DMCA Notice that a Posting or other content on the website infringes the copyrights of a third party, ConnectCast will have the right to take the Posting and/or content down or deny access to such Posting and/or content without notice the party who posted the allegedly infringing material. Accounts determined to be repeat infringers may be subject to termination without notice. Users with suspended or terminated accounts will be prohibited from creating new accounts on ConnectCast.
If any provision in these rules and guidelines is deemed invalid by law or by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these rules and guidelines, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Rules and Guidelines shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term and ConnectCast failure to assert any right hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If ConnectCast fails to notify you of any violations of this agreement, this will not mean that ConnectCast cannot notify you of future violations of any part of this agreement. This agreement and any rights and licenses granted herein may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be freely assigned by ConnectCast without restriction. YOU AND CONNECTCAST AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CONNECTCAST MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR ELSE BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
What information do we collect?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. We are required to keep this information confidential.
The ConnectCast Web site use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize ConnectCast pages, or register with ConnectCast site or services, a cookie helps ConnectCast to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information and so on. When you return to the same ConnectCast page, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the ConnectCast features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the ConnectCast services or pages you visit. Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms Of Service - RULES and GUIDELINES